- About Calance
IBM Tivoli provides a comprehensive portfolio of security, risk and compliance management software, hardware and services to meet the challenges of securing a dynamic infrastructure:
- Managing Risk by developing and managing a secure infrastructure that allows organizations to support business change
- Improving Service by delivering superior business and IT services with agility and speed and preventing outages
- Reducing Cost of management, administration and operation of the secure infrastructure while increasing productivity
Calance has proven skills in Identity and Access Management:
- Secure, automated, and policy-based user management solution that helps effectively manage user accounts.
- Centralized authorization for Web and other applications.
- Enterprise, Web, and federated single sign on, inside, outside, and between organizations. Integration with stronger forms of authentication (smart cards, tokens, one-time passwords, and so forth).
- Secure policy-based access control of business critical applications, files, and operating platforms.
- Automated monitoring, investigating, and reporting on user activity across the enterprise.
- Operating systems supported: AIX, Linux, Windows
Calance is an IBM Partner