The Dot Net developer is responsible for producing code using .net languages such as C# and VB. Net developers create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. Also, net developers are able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Provide technical consulting support on projects or system issues
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts
- Provide technical expertise within an assigned business unit/area or technology, serving in a lead role with a project team in analysis, design, development and implementation of solutions
- Collect and analyze business requirements for the largest and most complex multifunctional projects
- Perform feasibility studies and translate requirements into an appropriate design
- Drive technology change within the organization by surveying the technology landscape, evaluating potential alternatives and recommending which tools, processes and platforms should be adopted
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to expected customer service levels
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and technical training
- 10-12 years of experience in Information Technology design, development, implementation, and maintenance
- Excellent knowledge of the methodologies, tools and products commonly utilized within Information Technology industry, with in-depth experience in multiple areas of specialization
- Experience in the industry or in a similar production/service environment
- Extensive experience with structured design, development, and implementation within the computing architectures of specialization
- Excellent working knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills, able to complete assignments of the highest levels of complexity on schedule and within budget
- Excellent understanding of project management concepts, and ability to work effectively in a leadership role on large projects and/or work teams
- Excellent coaching, mentoring, and training skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well with cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative mindset
Who we are
Calance is a global IT Services firm specializing in end-to-end solutions for Development, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence and Data Science, DevOps enablement, Managed Services, Security, Construction Management Software Integration, and IT Staffing.
Headquartered in Southern California with offices across US and India, our team has made a commitment to excellence for over 25 years. At Calance, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships — both with clients and with our team. This fosters a culture of trust and a commitment to creating high-quality, customer-oriented IT solutions, which is why we’ve seen a 90% client retention rate and successful long-term relationships with leading SMB and enterprise partners.
With decades of extensive domain knowledge in technology solutions and exceptional customer support, the Calance team shares a passion for helping organizations achieve digital transformation and build streamlined IT infrastructure that supports their continued success. Our customized IT solutions empower organizations to hit their long-term business goals and lead their industry.
We believe our long term relationship with employees is one our most valuable assets. At Calance we strive to build a culture where personal and professional growth are as important as customer growth and success. We often refer to Calance as a family — a family committed to sustainably growing businesses, driving client success, and working to ensure everyone in the family achieves their full potential.
We offer generous compensation and a benefits package — which, coupled with an exceptional company culture, has resulted in most Calance team members staying with the company for over 7+ years. We also provide H1B work permits and permanent residency sponsorship.