Cyber Security (Architect,IC2,L2)
We are looking for an IT professional who oversees security systems and teams, identifies potential network vulnerabilities, and devises strategies to counter the methods cybercriminals use to infiltrate information systems
- Information security experience in Governance, Risk and compliance in various Information security standards / regulations / best practices (ISO-27001, COBIT, PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, SOC2, etc.)
- Experience in working with MDR services such as Rapid7, Arctic Wolf, SentinelOne Vigilance, Falcon Complete, XDR services such as PA Cortex
- Should have good knowledge in firewalls (PA, Cisco, CheckPoint), ID/IPS, AV/EDR (CrowdStrike, SentinelOne), MS Azure, O365 Security & Compliance, AD, etc.
- Experience in implementing and driving security awareness tools and simulated phishing campaigns (Knowbe4, Proofpoint, SANS)
- Experience in using vulnerability management tools (Tenable, Nessus) be able to take active ownership of administration and operations
- Knowledge of SIEM Monitoring solutions [Qradar, ArcSight, Splunk, etc.,] and a variety of other security
- Bachelors or Masters or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Effective and comfortable working with high-level management
- Effective and comfortable working with Engineering teams
- Monitor all Operations and Infrastructure
- Maintain all security tools and technology
- Monitor regular compliance
- Work to reduce risk
Who we are
Calance is a global IT Services firm specializing in end-to-end solutions for Development, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence and Data Science, DevOps enablement, Managed Services, Security, Construction Management Software Integration and IT Staffing.
Headquartered in Southern California with offices across US and India, our team has made a commitment to excellence for over 20+ years. At Calance, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships — both with clients and with our team. This fosters a culture of trust and a commitment to creating high-quality, customer-oriented IT solutions, which is why we’ve seen a 90% client retention rate and successful long-term relationships with leading SMB and enterprise partners.
With decades of extensive domain knowledge in technology solutions and exceptional customer support, the Calance team shares a passion for helping organizations achieve digital transformation and build streamlined IT infrastructure that supports their continued success. Our customized IT solutions empower organizations to hit their long-term business goals and lead their industry.
We believe our long term relationship with employees is one our most valuable assets. At Calance we strive to build a culture where personal and professional growth are as important as customer growth and success. We often refer to Calance as a family — a family committed to sustainably growing businesses, driving client success, and working to ensure everyone in the family achieves their full potential.
We offer generous compensation and a benefits package — which, coupled with an exceptional company culture, has resulted in most Calance team members staying with the company for over 7+ years. We also provide H1B work permits and permanent residency sponsorship.