Senior Golang Engineer
We are seeking a dedicated Golang Developer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with other designers to create compelling and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base. As a Golang Developer, you will put your passion for Golang Developer to create attractive images and compelling content. You will collaborate with other technical staff to deliver and maintain a fully functional software implementation. We are looking for an applicant who can put their passion for software engineering to work for creating highly immersive user applications. Your duties will include maintaining code repositories via GitHub and internal server storage modules.
- Excellent programming skills in GO & Python
- Good understanding of OOPS
- Experience in development of highly scalable, distributed systems
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Decent years of experience with Golang
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for independent learning
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and good analytical skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to projects that require taking initiative and developing new expertise
Who we are
Calance is a global IT Services firm specializing in end-to-end solutions for Development, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence and Data Science, DevOps enablement, Managed Services, Security, Construction Management Software Integration and IT Staffing.
Headquartered in Southern California with offices across US and India, our team has made a commitment to excellence for over 25 years. At Calance, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships — both with clients and with our team. This fosters a culture of trust and a commitment to creating high-quality, customer-oriented IT solutions, which is why we’ve seen a 90% client retention rate and successful long-term relationships with leading SMB and enterprise partners.
With decades of extensive domain knowledge in technology solutions and exceptional customer support, the Calance team shares a passion for helping organizations achieve digital transformation and build streamlined IT infrastructure that supports their continued success. Our customized IT solutions empower organizations to hit their long-term business goals and lead their industry.
We believe our long term relationship with employees is one our most valuable assets. At Calance we strive to build a culture where personal and professional growth are as important as customer growth and success. We often refer to Calance as a family — a family committed to sustainably growing businesses, driving client success, and working to ensure everyone in the family achieves their full potential.
We offer generous compensation and a benefits package — which, coupled with an exceptional company culture, has resulted in most Calance team members staying with the company for over 7+ years. We also provide H1B work permits and permanent residency sponsorship.