ConvergeHub is a leader in the Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) CRM software market and the recipient of multiple awards including 2014 CRM Idol semi-finalist and 2015 winner of Small Business Influences awards. ConvergeHub CRM was designed to be the #1 easiest to use CRM software in the market. With multiple benchmarks such as Minimal mouse clicks, Quick Create, Mass Actions and Context Sensitive Help and Live-In-App Support, it is the undisputed most intuitive and easiest to use CRM software. These features greatly decrease the time required to implement the software and increase employee productivity.
ConvergeHub is the Best CRM Software
There are five main reasons to consider ConvergeHub CRM software:
- Full Featured CRM – a major player
- Converged CRM – everything is pre-integrated
- Built-in Business Automation – does the work for you
- The Easiest to Use CRM – benchmarks prove it!
- Price Performance Leader – easily within reach
Full Featured CRM
ConvergeHub CRM software has all the features of the most popular CRMs – plus more. In addition, these features are optimized for small to medium businesses that have the same needs as the large corporations–but not the massive budgets to integrate or pay for expensive add-ons. Features includes:
- Sales Force Automation. Nurture your leads, view their contacts, activity history, and communication, and closely manage your deals and win more sales.
- Marketing Automation. Broadcast your marketing messages through multiple channels such as email, SMS, and twitter. Attract more prospects and generate more leads for your sales team.
- Customer Service Case Management. Track and quickly respond to all customer issues and questions. Provide better Customer Service and create happy customer relationships.
- Document Management and Collaboration. Store all your files and documents and share them with internal team members or external partners. Keep track of all customers’ documents in one place.
- Partner Management. Use ConvergeHub CRM to track partners and receive referrals from them, or refer deals to partners for fulfillment. Work closely with your partners to generate more leads or fulfill more deals.
- Project Management. Use ConvergeHub CRM software to manage projects, milestones, tasks and resources. Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Invoicing and Payments. Create invoices for products and services and track payments received. Get paid on time and manage your cash flow.
- Reports and Dashboards. Generate custom Reports and Dashboards to view data of all departments. Know how the company and various departments are performing.
- Create custom fields, tabs, page layouts, templates, workflow rules, and sales processes. Quickly adapt ConvergeHub to suit your business and the way you work. IT knowledge is not required.
- 3rd party integrations. Integrate with Docusign, QuickBooks, Gmail, Outlook, Google Calendar, GoToMeeting, Fax, Click to Call, and more. Includes all the major CRM features integrated – but also allows you to integrate with best-of-class applications to avoid double entry.
All ConvergeHub CRM software features are built-in, work together flawlessly, and have a uniform look. Some of these include:
- Unified Platform. All features were developed on same platform with a common architecture. Unlike other patched-together CRMs, all modules of ConvergeHub are integrated and work together seamlessly.
- No Double Entry. All modules use the same database, which means you only have to enter or update your data once. Change information in one place and it reflects everywhere.
- 360 degree customer view. See all your customer information in one place. Get better visibility and increase coordination among marketing, sales, customer service and accounting departments and better service your customers.
- Customizable Modules. All modules can be customized to reflect your unique business practices–so you’re not stuck with a vanilla CRM that doesn’t have your preferred workflow.
- Exact Same Interface. Unlike many competing apps that hack together separate products, every module within ConvergeHub CRM software has the exact same interface–dramatically reducing your learning time and maximizing your use of the application.
Built-In Business Automation
ConvergeHub is designed to automate your typical day-to-day tasks and marketing automation processes so you can speed up regular tasks, automatically follow up, and focus on growing your business. Plus, it is all built-in, without having to purchase expensive add-ons. ConvergeHub includes powerful features like:
- Automated processes. ConvergeHub CRM software allows you to automatically send a thank you email and schedule a follow-up call (with one click), or stop sending responses when the deal is closed, in addition to other user-defined actions. Your “auto-assistant” ensures your customer never slips through the cracks.
- Auto Assignment Rules. You can easily setup detailed rules based on how new Leads or Cases should be assigned or re-assigned if action is not taken within specific time frames. You can distribute your workload between internal team members and reseller partners.
- Automated Alerts and Notification Rules. Create intelligent rules for alerts, notification, and reminders. This ensures that your follow-up actions are never missed and leads and opportunities do not fall through the cracks.
- Time-based Actions. You can setup ConvergeHub CRM to wait for a specified time period before taking the next automated action. This way you can create an elaborate automated follow-up schedule without manual intervention.
- Sales Phases Goals and Activities. ConvergeHub CRM software lets you create your own customized sales process, then automatically calculate and check off goals and activities as they are achieved. This ensures a uniform sales process among the sales teams and enables you to easily measure progress for each lead or deal.
The Easiest to Use CRM Software – with Benchmarks to prove it!
With so many features, it is critical that the interface be engineered to be simple and intuitive, which enables quick data entry and increases productivity. Here’s the proof:
- Minimal Mouse Clicks. ConvergeHub CRM software was optimized to use the fewest mouse clicks for common tasks than any other major CRM! ConvergeHub CRM software averaged 1.55 mouse clicks, versus up to 3.63 clicks per task within other popular CRMs. This increases your speed dramatically–allowing you to get more done (like calling 100 instead of 75 contacts per day, etc.) rather than fighting a poorly designed or old legacy interface.
- Quick Create. ConvergeHub CRM software has 13 Quick-Create options–more than any other major integrated CRM. This speeds up your data entry and lets you quickly get to what matters most–connecting with customers.
- Mass Actions. Execute updates, send email, add to lists, transfer and execute actions on multiple rows at a time–instead of making changes to one lead or contact at a time–another built-in time-saving feature.
- Context Sensitive Help and Live-In-App Support. In the event you do need help, all modules have contact-sensitive (not just generic) help. Plus, the software is integrated with the ConvergeHub support team. You can ask a question within the CRM and the ConvergeHub Customer Service team response will show up within the product itself–providing unequaled built-in support when and where you need it.
Price Performance Leader
ConvergeHub CRM software is the undisputed price performance leader–meaning it provides the most built-in value for the price. Combine the quarterly commitment (instead of the annual commitment with most other CRMs), the reduced cost for add-ons, and the reduced double entry, and it is an incredible value!
- All Modules are Included in the Base Price. You do not have to pay hundreds or thousands more per module, or purchase add-ons from a 3rd party.
- No Training fees. There is no training fee to get started.
- No Setup Fees. There are no hidden setup fees–it is all included in the CRM
- No Row-Count Based Pricing. Create unlimited leads, contacts, accounts, templates, and automations, with NO usage cost.
- No Support Fees. Ask for help any time without worrying about additional costs.
- Flexible Payments. Pay on a quarterly, semi, or annual basis–the amount is affordable as is the risk (unlike some that require a minimal 1 year commitment–even if you find out you don’t like it).