Data explosion from EMR adaption has created lots of data. Calance has participated in over 70 data warehouse projects, from independent clinics to statewide Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) and RHIOs.
Over time, we have built expertise in almost all types of healthcare data (HL7, DICOM – RIS/PACS, billing, Orders, Rx, allergy, results, MUSE).
Our biggest healthcare integration project resulted in integrating 78 EMRs (AllScripts, Cerner and Epic) for the Ministry of Health in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Our services include:
- EMPI Integration – we have experience integrating with popular EMPI solutions and troubleshooting performance issues.
- Enterprise Interface Engine – implementation, upgrade, migration, and configuration of interfaces using Caradigm Intelligence Platform (aka Amalga), Orion Rhapsody, eGate, Intersystem Ensemble, BizTalk, and SSIS.
- Data Warehouse/Data Lake – we have implemented and managed some of the largest data warehouse/data lake infrastructure in the healthcare industry (the largest at 3 petabyte data).
- Scorecard/Reports – data visualization for scorecards, dashboards and reports on SharePoint, Roambi, and tableau.
- Predictive Analytics – build risk stratification and other predictive analytics algorithms using hadoop ecosystem and RStudio.
History & Experience
Our journey with healthcare data integration started in partnership with CARADIGM (formerly Microsoft Health Solutions Group) and Orion Health, participating in Amalga, HealthVault, HealthVault Community Connect and Rhapsody projects.
Calance team’s ability to get things done elevated our status to a full service partner.
Calance built a dedicated demo factory and owned the training & certification process for Amalga customers, employees and partners.
Calance has build products like Clinical Protocol Compliance on Caradigm Intelligence Platform (formerly Amalga).