Backend Team Lead
We are looking for a technology agnostic resource, good with architectural designing and programming, someone who can manage and lead a team. Applicant should be passionate and committed all round software professional, a cohesive team player, analytical and quality oriented with exceptional communication and people management skills.
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Provide technical consulting support on projects or system issues
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts
- Provide technical expertise within an assigned business unit/area or technology, serving in a lead role with a project team in analysis, design, development, and implementation of solutions
- Collect and analyze business requirements for the largest and most complex multifunctional projects
- Responsible for defining goals, vision & roadmaps
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to expected customer service levels
- Drive the team to achieve organizational goals and targets by being a good team player, coaching mates on collaboration across teams and stakeholders
- Monitor all team members and provide necessary advice and guidance
- Coach all team members and motivate them to produce desired results
- Organize regular seminars and trainings to train team members on new techniques
- Keep up with trends in the constantly evolving information technology industry
- Perform regular IT audit to discover areas of weaknesses and fortify them
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar
- Candidate should have a minimum of 7 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of the methodologies, tools and products commonly utilized in within Information Technology industry, with in-depth experience in multiple areas of specialization
- Experience in the industry or in a similar production/service environment is required
- Experience in setting up processes and must have experience in architectural designs and patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills
- Excellent coaching, mentoring, teaching & leadership skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to work on cross functional project teams and foster team commitment to task
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative mindset
- Collaboration and team orientation skills
Who we are
Calance is a global IT Services firm specializing in end-to-end solutions for Development, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence and Data Science, DevOps enablement, Managed Services, Security, Construction Management Software Integration, and IT Staffing.
Headquartered in Southern California with offices across US and India, our team has made a commitment to excellence for over 25 years. At Calance, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships — both with clients and with our team. This fosters a culture of trust and a commitment to creating high-quality, customer-oriented IT solutions, which is why we’ve seen a 90% client retention rate and successful long-term relationships with leading SMB and enterprise partners.
With decades of extensive domain knowledge in technology solutions and exceptional customer support, the Calance team shares a passion for helping organizations achieve digital transformation and build streamlined IT infrastructure that supports their continued success. Our customized IT solutions empower organizations to hit their long-term business goals and lead their industry.
We believe our long term relationship with employees is one our most valuable assets. At Calance we strive to build a culture where personal and professional growth are as important as customer growth and success. We often refer to Calance as a family — a family committed to sustainably growing businesses, driving client success, and working to ensure everyone in the family achieves their full potential.
We offer generous compensation and a benefits package — which, coupled with an exceptional company culture, has resulted in most Calance team members staying with the company for over 7+ years. We also provide H1B work permits and permanent residency sponsorship.