DevOps Engineer/Sr. Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps engineer - an IT generalist who should have a wide-ranging knowledge of both development and operations, including coding, infrastructure management, system administration, and DevOps toolchains.
- Any CI/CD tool – Jenkins/Azure DevOps/CircleCI etc.
- Version control – GIT predominantly
- Container Technology – Docker
- Programming – (Any language preferably scripting languages)
- Conﬁguring and managing multiple Cloud services
- Managing multiple Cloud services
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps
- Must be from Tier 1 or tier 2 college
- Should have exposure in a product based organization
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Strong project management skills
- Database – SQL/NoSQL
- Experience in security tools
- Good communication skills
- Open mindedness and flexibility
Who we are
Calance is a global IT Services firm specializing in end-to-end solutions for Development, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence and Data Science, DevOps enablement, Managed Services, Security, Construction Management Software Integration and IT Staffing.
Headquartered in Southern California with offices across US and India, our team has made a commitment to excellence for over 20+ years. At Calance, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships — both with clients and with our team. This fosters a culture of trust and a commitment to creating high-quality, customer-oriented IT solutions, which is why we’ve seen a 90% client retention rate and successful long-term relationships with leading SMB and enterprise partners.
With decades of extensive domain knowledge in technology solutions and exceptional customer support, the Calance team shares a passion for helping organizations achieve digital transformation and build streamlined IT infrastructure that supports their continued success. Our customized IT solutions empower organizations to hit their long-term business goals and lead their industry.
We believe our long term relationship with employees is one our most valuable assets. At Calance we strive to build a culture where personal and professional growth are as important as customer growth and success. We often refer to Calance as a family — a family committed to sustainably growing businesses, driving client success, and working to ensure everyone in the family achieves their full potential.
We offer generous compensation and a benefits package — which, coupled with an exceptional company culture, has resulted in most Calance team members staying with the company for over 7+ years. We also provide H1B work permits and permanent residency sponsorship.