Django Developer/Sr. Developer
We are looking for a Django developer who will work with stakeholders and fellow developers. Design and implement Python code using the Django framework.
Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code. Identify and fix software bugs. Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of software.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Proactively implementing new services and improving existing ones
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developer with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Very close coordination with our product owners and business teams
- Hands-on experience in writing and deploying production quality
- code and building scalable web applications using Django Rest Framework.
- Experience in using SQL and NoSQL Databases and AWS technologies like
- EC2, EKS, lambda functions, SNS, SQS, etc.
- Strong programming basics, with a clear understanding of Object-Oriented and functional programming
- Understanding of data engineering, real time streaming and/or eventing, and json parsing
- Expertise in building scalable microservices, Database Design, Service architecture
- Design patterns knowledge
- Proficient understanding of GitHub/GitLab
- Ability to solve problems and think critically
- Understanding of agile development and CI/CD, sprints
Who we are
Calance is a global IT Services firm specializing in end-to-end solutions for Development, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence and Data Science, DevOps enablement, Managed Services, Security, Construction Management Software Integration and IT Staffing.
Headquartered in Southern California with offices across US and India, our team has made a commitment to excellence for over 20+ years. At Calance, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships — both with clients and with our team. This fosters a culture of trust and a commitment to creating high-quality, customer-oriented IT solutions, which is why we’ve seen a 90% client retention rate and successful long-term relationships with leading SMB and enterprise partners.
With decades of extensive domain knowledge in technology solutions and exceptional customer support, the Calance team shares a passion for helping organizations achieve digital transformation and build streamlined IT infrastructure that supports their continued success. Our customized IT solutions empower organizations to hit their long-term business goals and lead their industry.
We believe our long term relationship with employees is one our most valuable assets. At Calance we strive to build a culture where personal and professional growth are as important as customer growth and success. We often refer to Calance as a family — a family committed to sustainably growing businesses, driving client success, and working to ensure everyone in the family achieves their full potential.
We offer generous compensation and a benefits package — which, coupled with an exceptional company culture, has resulted in most Calance team members staying with the company for over 7+ years. We also provide H1B work permits and permanent residency sponsorship.