Automation Engineer (C# language)
We are looking for a test analytics professional with a minimum 3 years of experience in automation testing, root cause analysis, executing regression and smoke scripts. Hands on experience in working with C#, Selenium.
- The candidate should have good years of experience
- Looking for someone with good experience in QA domain
- Person should have the ability to write script in C#
- Person should understand C# code
- Basic understanding of Specflow
- Strong experience in Web Automation using C#
- Working experience of working with objects, adding, and modifying the Test scripts as per requirements
- Working experience with scrum, agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a QA
- Good understanding of C# code
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
Who we are
Calance is a global IT Services firm specializing in end-to-end solutions for Development, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence and Data Science, DevOps enablement, Managed Services, Security, Construction Management Software Integration and IT Staffing.
Headquartered in Southern California with offices across US and India, our team has made a commitment to excellence for over 25 years. At Calance, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships — both with clients and with our team. This fosters a culture of trust and a commitment to creating high-quality, customer-oriented IT solutions, which is why we’ve seen a 90% client retention rate and successful long-term relationships with leading SMB and enterprise partners.
With decades of extensive domain knowledge in technology solutions and exceptional customer support, the Calance team shares a passion for helping organizations achieve digital transformation and build streamlined IT infrastructure that supports their continued success. Our customized IT solutions empower organizations to hit their long-term business goals and lead their industry.
We believe our long term relationship with employees is one our most valuable assets. At Calance we strive to build a culture where personal and professional growth are as important as customer growth and success. We often refer to Calance as a family — a family committed to sustainably growing businesses, driving client success, and working to ensure everyone in the family achieves their full potential.
We offer generous compensation and a benefits package — which, coupled with an exceptional company culture, has resulted in most Calance team members staying with the company for over 7+ years. We also provide H1B work permits and permanent residency sponsorship.